The free "as seen on" trust badge is only sent to clients once an order is completed. This is because each trust badge only contains the logos of news sites that your article was published on, with live links to those publications.
To install your trust badge, follow these steps:
1) Open your report. You can find your report emailed to you in your inbox or in your account.
2) Click on the Trust Badge link from the very top of your report, or scroll down to the Trust Badge section.
3) Click on Customize Trust Badge to change the appearance and choose which news logos to display:
4) Click on the Update Trust Badge button to apply the changes you have chosen.
5) Click on the Copy Trust Badge HTML button to copy the entire trust badge in HTML format.
6) Paste the trust badge into your website's HTML.
- OR -
Click on the Save as image link to download the trust badge as an image.
Recommendation: We recommend using the HTML version of the trust badge whenever possible, as it will automatically resize for any screen it's displayed on and will always show the logos in high definition.
If you have any problems with the way the trust badge appears on your website, see this guide: Common problems and solutions for displaying our Trust Badge correctly